Regression Therapy

 
What is Regression Therapy?
Many of our present challenges like fear, anxiety, depression, relationship problems, and addictions have causes in our past. Regression Therapy is a method to discover the root cause of present problems and conditions.

After working for several years with clients who experienced fear, anxiety, depression and other complaints I can say that many of these issues originate in our childhood. The problem we are facing is that an event we cannot remember from our past still influences us as an adult and controls our behaviour. Those hurtful forgotten experiences contain emotional wounds that never fully healed.

Everything we are today is a result of everything that has happened to us in the past. How we think, feel, and act in the present has been programmed over time by learned behaviour and responses. But we are not victims from past life circumstances. We can change these behaviours and develop new healthier responses with a greater understanding of ourselves and our past.

How does it work?
In a regression session the client is led to the root or core belief of deep seated current issues. The intention is to unlock patterns from past experiences that are causing problems in our present life. It is a transformative process where the client consciously experiences selected past events, heals past wounds, and learns new coping skills to process those events in a healthier fashion.

In about 80% of cases the cause will be found in childhood or the prenatal time in the womb. In the other 20% the cause will be found in what seems to be a “past life”. I’m using the inverted commas to make it clear that it does not matter if it is a real memory or a story the mind produces as a metaphor. In either case if the story is relevant to the client we will use it to find resolution and healing.

How can Regression Therapy help me?
I have used Regression Therapy successfully with individuals of varying ages and backgrounds. Regression Therapy differs from other types of psychotherapy or ‘talk therapies’ that it usually gives results more quickly. Some problems can be adequately sorted out in two or three sessions. This contrasts with traditional counselling or psychoanalysis, where clients typically attend sessions weekly for years.
 
Common results of Regression Therapy are:
 
- mental results: mental health, clear-mindedness, self-knowledge, understanding people, liberation from mental prisons and tunnel views or preconceived ideas;
 
- emotional results: inner calm, self-acceptance and self-reliance, restoring empathy and positive emotions (like being able to enjoy), expressing emotions (like anger and sadness);
 
- bodily results: disappearance of tensions and complaints, psychosomatic problems like low energy, low resistance, hypersensitivity, and in general complaints without medical explanation.
 
Please note: Although Regression Therapy originated in hypnotherapy and psychoanalysis I do not use hypnosis to retrieve memories. This therapy is not intended to bring people into trance but get them out of trance.
 
How long does it take and how many sessions are usually necessary?
The first session usually takes 2.5 hours as half an hour is allocated for the interview time. Any follow up sessions are 2 hrs long. The number of sessions needed depends on the nature and complexity of the presenting issue and how the client responds to the therapy. For some clients an issue might be resolved after 2 or 3 sessions for others it might require more sessions. 
 
Appointments and Fees
If you would like to book an appointment, please use the booking form on this website or phone or text me: Katherina Kavungu  +353 (0) 861957734.
 
Sessions are available from Monday to Saturdays.
 
Session fees are €150 for the first session and €100 for each session thereafter. 
 
I hold a diploma in Regression Therapy from the Regression Academy (UK), in Hypnotherapy from the TherMedius-Institut (Germany) and in Identity-oriented Psychotrauma Therapy (IoPT), Prof. Dr. Franz Ruppert (Spain).
 


 
 

Regression Therapy

 
What is Regression Therapy?
Many of our present challenges like fear, anxiety, depression, relationship problems, and addictions have causes in our past. Regression Therapy is a method to discover the root cause of present problems and conditions.

After working for several years with clients who experienced fear, anxiety, depression and other complaints I can say that many of these issues originate in our childhood. The problem we are facing is that an event we cannot remember from our past still influences us as an adult and controls our behaviour. Those hurtful forgotten experiences contain emotional wounds that never fully healed.

Everything we are today is a result of everything that has happened to us in the past. How we think, feel, and act in the present has been programmed over time by learned behaviour and responses. But we are not victims from past life circumstances. We can change these behaviours and develop new healthier responses with a greater understanding of ourselves and our past.

How does it work?
In a regression session the client is led to the root or core belief of deep seated current issues. The intention is to unlock patterns from past experiences that are causing problems in our present life. It is a transformative process where the client consciously experiences selected past events, heals past wounds, and learns new coping skills to process those events in a healthier fashion.

In about 80% of cases the cause will be found in childhood or the prenatal time in the womb. In the other 20% the cause will be found in what seems to be a “past life”. I’m using the inverted commas to make it clear that it does not matter if it is a real memory or a story the mind produces as a metaphor. In either case if the story is relevant to the client we will use it to find resolution and healing.

How can Regression Therapy help me?
I have used Regression Therapy successfully with individuals of varying ages and backgrounds. Regression Therapy differs from other types of psychotherapy or ‘talk therapies’ that it usually gives results more quickly. Some problems can be adequately sorted out in two or three sessions. This contrasts with traditional counselling or psychoanalysis, where clients typically attend sessions weekly for years.
 
Common results of Regression Therapy are:
 
- mental results: mental health, clear-mindedness, self-knowledge, understanding people, liberation from mental prisons and tunnel views or preconceived ideas;
 
- emotional results: inner calm, self-acceptance and self-reliance, restoring empathy and positive emotions (like being able to enjoy), expressing emotions (like anger and sadness);
 
- bodily results: disappearance of tensions and complaints, psychosomatic problems like low energy, low resistance, hypersensitivity, and in general complaints without medical explanation.
 
Please note: Although Regression Therapy originated in hypnotherapy and psychoanalysis I do not use hypnosis to retrieve memories. This therapy is not intended to bring people into trance but get them out of trance.
 
How long does it take and how many sessions are usually necessary?
The first session usually takes 2.5 hours as half an hour is allocated for the interview time. Any follow up sessions are 2 hrs long. The number of sessions needed depends on the nature and complexity of the presenting issue and how the client responds to the therapy. For some clients an issue might be resolved after 2 or 3 sessions for others it might require more sessions. 
 
Appointments and Fees
If you would like to book an appointment, please use the booking form on this website or phone or text me: Katherina Kavungu  +353 (0) 861957734.
 
Sessions are available from Monday to Saturdays.
 
Session fees are €150 for the first session and €100 for each session thereafter. 
 
I hold a diploma in Regression Therapy from the Regression Academy (UK), in Hypnotherapy from the TherMedius-Institut (Germany) and in Identity-oriented Psychotrauma Therapy (IoPT), Prof. Dr. Franz Ruppert (Spain).
 


 
 

Hypnosis in Dublin Logo

Katherina Kavungu

Dip Hyp. Dip RTh. Ct IoPT

Hypnosis in Dublin Logo

Katherina Kavungu

Dip Hyp. Dip RTh. Ct LBL